Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!  I had already made a card for today, but was so inspired by the inspiration board over on the Kat Scrappiness blog I had to make another.  The colors are absolutely stunning!

Here is the card I created:


And here is the inspiration board from Kat's blog:

I used the Patterned Leaf Stencil from Gina Marie Designs to create my background, along with a variety of Distress Inks.  The Thankful word came from this Thank You Words stamp set, and the Circle die is from Kat Scrappiness and can be found HERE.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Stephanie






3 comments:

  1. Your stenciling is so crisp and clean. You really captured all the beautiful colors featured on the mood board. I love that little bit of plum in the top left corner! Great card--thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete