Thursday, September 14, 2017

Year Round Cactus Die

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a couple different cards I made using the Year Round Cactus die by Gina Marie Designs




I've already had so much fun with this die and have sooooo many more ideas for cards I want to make with it.  You can create cards for several different holidays or occasions using the cute themed embellishment dies that are included with it, which include stars, pumpkins, hearts, a four leaf clover, and several others. 

My in-laws have a home in Arizona and I think it would be fun to send them these cute decorated cactus cards for each of the holidays.  The possibilities are endless with this one!



Also used on these cards:
Paint Swoosh Brush Stroke Stamp
Bat from the Spooky Tree Die Set
Wonky Stitched Rectangle Set


No comments:

Post a Comment