Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pumpkin Kisses

Hi crafty friends!!  Today I'm sharing a couple different cards I made using the new Harvest Pumpkin layering stamp set from Gina Marie Designs.

It's amazing how different these two cards look even though they're nearly identical.  I can't quite decide which look I like better.  The vibrant colors against the white cardstock really pop, but I also love the soft muted look of the one on kraft cardstock.  It almost looks like it's been colored with colored pencils.


This set is definitely one of my favorites to stamp out.  Even though it's a layering set I stamped both of these cards without using a stamping tool.  The layers are very easy to line up.  This is one of several really fun sets that will be included in the October 1st release.

No comments:

Post a Comment