Thursday, September 21, 2017

Day 7, 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome back!  I hope you're all having a wonderful Day 7 of the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

For today's card I challenged myself to create a card using a few random die cut pieces I had left over from other coffee card projects.  I'm notorious for having a huge stack of PhD's (projects half done) and I'm determined not to let those build up.  The stamp set I used is a fabulous NEW coffee stamp set from Gina Marie Designs.


**Blog Candy Details**

Many THANKS to Gina, who has kindly offered to send one of these newly released coffee stamp sets to a fellow coffee loving papercrafter!  To be eligible to win you simply need to follow both Gina Marie Designs and myself (The Papery Makery) over on Instagram.  I will announce a winner on Saturday, September 23rd.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
~Stephanie


15 comments:

  1. A delightful beauty, love the shading, so pretty with your cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the stunning colors!!! Wonderful card!
    Follow both of you on IG as raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and love
    the bright colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Stephanie. I love the bright colors and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beautiful die; it's like a gorgeous burst of flowery sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous, love that burst of goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that's the whole truth!! Love this cute card and following on IG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this fun background and that sentiment gave me the giggles! I follow on Instagram as karenladd510

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh love it. So nice!
    And sentiment is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. great design, I love it, so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the coloring and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg... this is sooo beautiful and there are some great sentiments on that set! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your background on this one!! Fabulous job :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete