Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Day 6, Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Can you believe it's day SIX!?  The Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is winding down and I've had so much fun looking at everyone's fun fall coffee cards.  Today I'm sharing a card I created using the new coffee stamp set by Gina Marie Designs along with my favorite Lawn Fawn plaid paper and scalloped border.  


**Blog Candy Details**

Many THANKS to Gina, who has kindly offered to send one of these newly released coffee stamp sets to a fellow coffee loving papercrafter!  To be eligible to win you simply need to follow both Gina Marie Designs and myself (The Papery Makery) over on Instagram.  I will announce a winner on Saturday, September 23rd.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
~Stephanie


16 comments:

  1. Simply love this elegant and beautiful creation with plaids and scallop border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I love those coffee cups and your attention to detail!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Clean and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally lovely and yes, I am following on your blog and Instagram - TFS you layout here! Happy Blog Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and the addition of the plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the plaid paper!!! Beautiful card!!!
    Follow both of you on IG as @raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. Colorful, texture and a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This just wraps a huge hug around my heart - LOVE the colors and those itty bitty cups are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I just love that Lawn Fawn Plaid Paper set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all those cups and the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable and I love the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a clean design, and I adore that cup!! This is definitely on my wish list!!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete