Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day 5, Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hi friends!  Welcome back for day 5 of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I kept today's card fairly simple with a stamped background and fun "OCD" sentiment from this fun NEW stamp (you can find it here).  I used an older flower punch that I had in my stash along with some layered leaf dies by MFT.



**Blog Candy Details**

Many THANKS to Gina, who has kindly offered to send one of these newly released coffee stamp sets to a fellow coffee loving papercrafter!  To be eligible to win you simply need to follow both Gina Marie Designs and myself (The Papery Makery) over on Instagram.  I will announce a winner on Saturday, September 23rd.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
~Stephanie





19 comments:

  1. bwahahaha you totally made me lol here :) (and since I am at work peeking in that raised a few eyebrows)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, Stephanie. I love the black and grey combination. Great job!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Love the java beans in the Bg and fun sentiment just cracked me up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft look of this, and that sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design! Love all the sparkle and your awesome BG of beans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design! Love the glitz and the added leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the background on this card creation! Lovely work here! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Simply awesome!!!
    Follow both of you on IG as @raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the glittery leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, I love the background and the added dimension with the leaves :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one made me giggle! Following on IG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creative way to use that flower punch to accent the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, great rich coffee colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too funny! Love the calm colors and the hilarious sentiment.

    ReplyDelete