Monday, September 18, 2017

Day 4, Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Welcome back and thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I've had such a great time participating in the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Such amazing talent in this coffee loving papercrafting group!

Today's card features the NEW coffee stamp set by Gina Marie Designs.  Isn't this sentiment the best?  All I need today is a little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus!!  Love it!


**Blog Candy Details**

Many THANKS to Gina, who has kindly offered to send one of these newly released coffee stamp sets to a fellow coffee loving papercrafter!  To be eligible to win you simply need to follow both Gina Marie Designs and myself (The Papery Makery) over on Instagram.  I will announce a winner on Saturday, September 23rd.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
~Stephanie

18 comments:

  1. This looks like who ever receives it can display it for a long time. ( like framed art ) :) very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and
    I follow both on
    Instagram.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the speckled background and wonderful faith sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splatters along with framed sentiment, so pretty!
    Followed both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment. It's on my list of stamps I'd love to pick up after the hop. LOVE THIS!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment and lovely card design. That bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome sentiment, indeed. And a beautifully rich card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sentiment!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and wow that ribbon/bow! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the sentiment! I am following you both on IG - thanks for the chance to win goodies! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with all the layers, sentiment and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have that RIGHT ON - I have not uploaded my Jesus card yet - it is waiting! Will get it up this week - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great sentiment!!! Love the design!!!
    Follow both of you on IG as @raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  14. its great card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that big sentiment and how you used it on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous bow and lovely sentiment! Following on IG

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an elegant and warm card! I love the neutrals that you used and I follow on instagram as karenladd510

    ReplyDelete