Sunday, September 17, 2017

Day 3, Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Welcome to day three of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Once again, I used this adorable NEW coffee stamp set by Gina Marie Designs on today's card.  I did a little bit of paper piecing on the coffee cup sleeves using some fall plaid papers by Lawn Fawn and I just can't get over this sentiment!  It's definitely one of my favorites in this set!  


**Blog Candy Details**

Many THANKS to Gina, who has kindly offered to send one of these newly released coffee stamp sets to a fellow coffee loving papercrafter!  To be eligible to win you simply need to follow both Gina Marie Designs and myself (The Papery Makery) over on Instagram.  I will announce a winner on Saturday, September 23rd.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
~Stephanie




21 comments:

  1. Love your card!! I am always looking for inspiring ppl to follow on Instagram :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love it!! Following both of you at instagram and thank you for the opportunity to participate in your giveaway!! Happy hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The row of tumblers is perfect and love the little banner sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, many colorful cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of plaid...this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. Great papers and image. Love it!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the pretty details you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sentiment made me laugh. Love all the delicate paper pieced sleeves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely pretty, love the paper piecing with plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling coffee cups
    on your card! I
    follow both on
    Instagram.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Pretty colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you colored those to go cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh this is so sweet - LOVE those cups and that sentiment is oh-so-true! hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need all of those coffees and love love that sentiment! Happy day crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card design and I am following now too. I love all those colorful little cups.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card!
    design is so great and those stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute!!! Love the colors!!!
    Follow both of you on IG as @raggiodiluc3

    ReplyDelete
  18. *usually*- sometimes 3 or 4. lol! super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this one on IG and love it! I'm following both of you as shartl83

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that cute little line of coffee go-cups!

    ReplyDelete