Friday, September 22, 2017

Christmas Cards?

Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?  I know most people would think it's crazy to start thinking about Christmas in September and October, but in the paper crafting world we have to get a head start on these things because they take time.

Gina Marie Designs has some amazing new layered stamp sets and sentiments being released on October 1st.  I wanted to share a quick sneak peek of a card I made using the bell, holly, and bow set.  I'll include the ink colors I used for each layer below.


Here are the colors I used for the bow:

and the holly:

and the bell:

These images stamp out incredibly easy, and as you layer each stamp up it just comes to life.  I think the bow is my favorite - it looks amazing with all that detail in the highlights and shadows.  Beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll post more sneak peeks of Gina's new line of stamps and dies from now until October 1st.  

~Stephanie



1 comment:

  1. beautiful - love Gina's items - like her ink very much TFS

    ReplyDelete