Monday, September 25, 2017

A Sneak Peek & A Lucky Winner!

Happy Monday!  First of all THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I know I had so much fun and there were some seriously amazing cards and such wonderful sponsors!!

Congratulations to Ericka Strange at strangelycreative.com, who is the lucky winner of the Blog Candy I gave away here on my blog.  She has been contacted and will receive the new coffee stamp set from Gina Marie Designs.

Now on to the sneak peek... I've been working on Christmas cards this last couple weeks, and now I've got Christmas music stuck in my head.  Gina has some wonderful new stamp sets coming out on her next release, which is October 1st.  Here's a quick peek at a card I made using one of them, which is a super cute holiday sentiment stamp set.  I love the variety in this set and the fonts she used are ADORABLE!




Thanks for stopping by!!
~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment