Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Multi-Use Stencil!

Happy Wednesday!!  How fun is this new background stencil by Gina Marie Designs!?  It's a multi-use stencil that can be used to create the look of wood or a spider web!!


For these two cards I used my air brush system, though you certainly don't need to.  I started with a Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock for the wood and airbrushed on a few different tones of brown, concentrating the darker near the center.


Here's a closer look at the cute spider web and spider, which is covered in Glossy Accents...



I recently found a fellow cardmaker on Instagram (Kristie Marcotte) who designs some fabulous card sketches.  I was inspired by one of them when I made today's cards.  She also has a blog where she creates 6x6 paper pad tutorials and challenges herself to use the ENTIRE 6x6 pad before moving on to the next.  I love that she ACTUALLY uses her 6x6 paper pads.  I think (actually, I know) that so many of us papercrafters hoard them!  Thank You your wonderful inspiration, Kristie!  


No comments:

Post a Comment