Monday, August 28, 2017

Exciting New Things!!

Exciting things are happening over at Gina Marie Designs!  Gina has always been a favorite of mine for dies, but she is now introducing her own line of STAMPS!  The first release will available on September 1st.  I'll be sharing sneak peeks throughout the week here on my blog as well as on my Facebook and Instagram pages. 

I'm getting excited for fall and all of the beautiful rich colors that come along with it.  This layering stamp set includes a leaf, an acorn, and several great sentiments.  I love layering stamp sets because it makes it look like you put more work into it than you did - quick and easy cards that look like you spent hours making.  ;)

Gina is now on Instagram!  If you're not already following her here's a link for you!


 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment