Sunday, October 23, 2016

Christmas Cheer

Hello!  I was so anxious to start using my new Carta Bella goodies so I made some time this weekend to create this quick and easy Christmas card.  I absolutely love the colors in this line.  There are a lot of black and white designs mixed with the more traditional reds and greens.


I used one of the plaid papers from the Christmas Delivery 6x6 Paper pad for the background.  This paper pad has several really pretty plaid designs, this one being my favorite.  I added a strip of red and black cardstock that I popped up on some foam tape for added dimension, and then heat embossed the sentiment from the Jingle All The Way stamp set using White Embossing Powder by Ranger


I then finished off the card with the largest snowflake in the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Die set, topped with a bakers twine bow and some scattered enamel dots.  That completes my card.  It really is a quick and easy card to make.  Thank you so much for stopping by! As always the products I used are linked below.



No comments:

Post a Comment