Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Quick Hello

Hello!  I wanted to share this really quick and easy card using the new Two Step Layering Stencils by Die Cuts & More.  I just got a couple of these in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to start creating with them. 



I started out using the Tri-Elegant Two-Step Layering Stencil to create my background using Spun Sugar and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks.  I blended the ink from grey to pink horizontally using my first stencil, then I switched to the second stencil and blended from pink to grey. 

Next I cut the Big Hello die from My Favorite Things using some silver glitter cardstock and added that to my card using fun foam for added dimension.  I then finished it off with some White Diamond Sequins from Kat Scrappiness.  I told you it was really quick and easy!  I really enjoyed using these new stencils and can't wait to try the others out.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment