Saturday, September 10, 2016

You Are The Best Part Of My Day

I had the idea for this card while I was laying in bed last night.  I've been dying to use this Stitched Oval Sunburst die for a while and just haven't made time to create something with it.  Until today. 


I did a bit of ink blending with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the background, which is created using an inlayed technique.  This was one of the few cards that actually turned out like I'd imagined in my head.  Usually when I get an idea, my card design has completely transformed into something else by the time I'm done creating it.  That's how it goes with a lot of things in life, right?

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Today I'll be joining in on the Color Throwdown Challenge, using this as color inspiration:



Products Used:
Gina Marie Designs Stitched Oval Sunburst Die   
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
Simon Says Stamp You Die
Simon Says Stamp Expressions For You Stamp Set
Ranger Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass by Tim Holtz
Bakers Twine

3 comments: