Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sorry I Was Crabby

Today's card is very heavy on the die cutting and doesn't require any stamping.  Most of the dies used on this card are by Gina Marie.  I'm fairly new to her products and so far I'm really impressed.  They're good quality, cut nicely, and have an excellent price point. 

 
My favorite is the stitched octagon die, which has little x's all the way around instead of straight stitching lines.  I like that it adds something a little different. 


I knew what I wanted my card to say, but because I didn't have any such sentiments I had to get creative and make my own.  That's where my retro DYMO label maker came in handy.  Did you know they still sell these in stores?  They're very inexpensive and perfect for creating little tags like this. 

The crab and seaweed are also dies from Gina Marie.  The minute I saw them I knew I had to have them.  That little crab is just too cute.  Look at the detail on it!  I also have the coordinating lobster die from her as well, which I can't wait to use.  She has several others,  too, like a seahorse and an octopus. 

As always I finished off today's card with some scattered sequins, some crystal clear droplets, and a bakers twine bow.  It's so hard for me to not use sequins on a card.  Is it just me?  Please tell me I'm not the only one.





2 comments:

  1. It's not just you. I have to add some sort of sparkle:)
    Love the old school label maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, such a cute design and I love the colors together! I had no idea they still made the old fashioned label makers.

    ReplyDelete