Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Halloween Matchbook Treat Wrappers

We've been in full Halloween mode here lately.  I've got some fun Halloween treat ideas to share with you this week, starting with these adorable matchbook treat wrappers that are so fast and easy to make. 

I've included a video below, as well as process pictures and links to the products I used.



I started out making these cute spiders using Fabrika Decoru Enamel Drops in the color Dark Night.  I simply dropped them on my craft mat, added tiny google eyes, and left them to dry overnight.


Next I cut my cardstock into 8 1/4" x 3" strips and scored them at 3/4", 4 1/2", and 4 3/4". 


I used a 2" scalloped punch and a 2 1/4" circle punch to create the tags, and adhered round labels that I printed with a personalized message.  After assembling these, I was able to attach the cute enamel spiders using some Multi Medium Matte adhesive.  I drew on some little spider legs and my project is ready to assemble.


When I stapled in my snack size bags of candy I made sure to staple it close to the bottom of the matchbook so it doesn't get in the way of front flap. 


I hope you enjoyed this project.  I've included a list of the supplies I used below.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'll be sharing another fun Halloween project later this week so be sure to stop back by.



1 comment: