Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Halloween Gift Tags - A Kat Scrappiness Design Team Project

Hi there!  Welcome back to my blog!  I love creating personalized gift tags.  When something is personalized it adds that extra special touch to your project, whatever it may be.  Today I'm going to show you a few tips that you can use when creating a lot of tags at once.  For today's project I made some Halloween tags, but this process would be great for creating gift tags for the upcoming holiday season as well. 



First, a project like this would not be possible without the Stampoholic.  I personally use the Stampoholic Nano and LOVE it.  It's such a great size for making cards, gift tags, bookmarks... so many fun projects.

Second, I used some of these business cards by Avery, which are a huge time saver.  I love that they're perforated because you save loads of time trimming.  I also love that you can print a personalized message on them, which saves time stamping and adds a little something extra to your project.



I made a quick video showing you how I made these tags, and I've also included some examples of way's I've used them to wrap up some fun Halloween treats. 



Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed this project and I'll see you next time!







1 comment:

  1. I love googly eyes and they look amazing on your little monsters :D

    ReplyDelete