Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Series of School Projects

In my daughters class they get to earn "Scholar Dollars" for doing good deeds, following directions, staying on task, etc.  This week all of the student in her class are preparing to hold a market, where they buy and sell handmade goods that they've created. 

With me being a papercrafter I came up with some fun papercrafting projects that Harli could help create for her store.  I'll be sharing some of them over the next few days.  They're all fairly simple projects that are easy to produce multiples of.
 

Today's project is this fun bookmark.  I started out by cutting a piece of heavy cardstock at 2" x 5.5" and punching the top with the tag topper punch from Stampin' Up.  I used my airbrush tool to create the cloud background, and used my stamping tool to add the sentiment.  I then attached the die cut unicorn, which was colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  We finished off the bookmark with a tassel, which are surprisingly easy to make, thanks to a few awesome YouTube tutorials.


There you have it... a fun and easy bookmark project.  With the help of a stamping tool, and using assembly line construction it took no time at all to create a dozen bookmarks. 

Products Used:
eBrush Airbrush Tool
Avery Elle Be a Unicorn Stamp
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Stampin' Up Tag Topper Punch





No comments:

Post a Comment