Friday, August 26, 2016

You Are My Happy - MFT Color Challenge 52

Welcome!  I created this card with this weeks MFT Color Challenge 52 in mind. 



I think the MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set is my new go-to for sentiments.  It has unique sayings for any occasion and coordinates perfectly with so many of the word dies I already have on hand.  It's a huge set, too, so there are lots to choose from.  Today I paired one of the many great sentiments from this set with the You die from Simon Says Stamp, which I stacked 3 layers thick.

These flower dies from are new to me.  I got them from a fellow crafty friend who ordered duplicates by mistake.  I couldn't wait to start using them so I decide to incorporate them into this weeks challenge card.  I love the soft color combination with the blue, grey's, and ivory.

As always I enjoyed participating in this weeks challenge.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Products Used:
MFT Essential Sentiments Stamp Set
MFT Flowers and Leaf Trio Die-Namics
MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Die-Namics
Simon Says Stamp You Die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners Die





9 comments: