Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome, Little One

I was SO excited to get my order from the My Favorite Things release earlier than I was expecting.  My little girl spent the night at her grandma's house, which gave me plenty of free time to plant myself in my craft room to create.  I couldn't wait to get started coloring these adorable dragons.  I'm not great with copics, and so many of my copics are BONE DRY, but that didn't stop me.  I ordered some copic refills last month, but they're not scheduled to arrive until the end of September!  That feels like so long to wait.

Here is the card I created today.  I ink blended the main panel and used an iridescent glitter cardstock for the inlaid dots.  I kept the rest pretty simple with the cloud border and I nestled the dragons together with the sentiment poking out along the side.   


Products used:
My Favorite Things Magical Dragons stamp set
My Favorite Things Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots die
My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments stamp set
Lawn Fawn Sentimental Banner die
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die
Copic Markers
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Fun Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment