Monday, August 1, 2016

Scooting By To Say Hi

I'm new to blogging.  Like REALLY new, so this is a first for me.  Here is the card I am entering into the Patterned Palooza challenge over on the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog



I used my all-time favorite patterned paper from Lawn Fawn to paper piece this scooter by Paper Smooches.  If only I could have a real scooter painted in this fun plaid pattern!  Wouldn't that be awesome? 


I made the background by blending distress inks, and created a cute scalloped border with the Lawn Fawn plaid paper peeking out from behind.  I finished the card off with a fun Lawn Fawn sun, some bakers twine, some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents over the headlights, and a few scattered sequins.

Supplies use:
Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters Stamp
Lawn Fawn Sun Die
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Paper
Ranger Glossy Accents
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen



3 comments:

  1. Love your use of patterned paper :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper pieced scooter, with our fav plaid, that is just awesome! If you are new to blogging, you already seem like a pro to me, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much! I really have no idea what I'm doing blogging, but I've wanted to join in on some of these fun challenges and thought a blog was the easiest way. My only daughter goes back to school in two weeks and I thought it would be something fun for me to do while she's gone during the day. :)

      Delete