Sunday, August 7, 2016

Thanks

I created today's card with the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 50 in mind.




 I started by creating a background panel by doing some ink blending with bundled sage and broken china distress inks.  After the background was blended I spritzed them with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in teal and citron, as well as some Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz for added sparkle and let them dry overnight.  I assembled the card using my Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Die, which is inlaid into some grey cardstock that I had in my stash. I added a white border that was cut with the Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes die and finished it off with some scattered sequins.  It's a very simple and easy card to make and in real life it shimmers and sparkles in the light just beautifully.



Products used:
Ranger Distress Ink in Bundled Sage
Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China
Heidi Swap Color Shine - Citron
Heidi Swap Color Shine - Teal
Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Sparkle
Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Die
Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes Die


No comments:

Post a Comment