Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thanks A Million

I've really been enjoying the metallic look lately and I've had fun creating with these heat transfer foils.  Today I used silver foil on black and I LOVE this combination.



For the foiled background I used another one of my digital papers from my (digital) stash.  I printed it on black paper and used my trusty Scotch laminator to transfer the silver DecoFoil.  On the upper part of the card I heat embossed the word Thanks repeatedly on a diagonal using clear embossing powder.  The larger Thanks sentiment is also heat embossed using silver embossing powder, and I love how it looks like an actual metal embellishment.  I created this effect by layering 5 die cuts and embossing over it with three generous layers of silver embossing powder.  A dainty silver bow using metallic thread, and tiny heart finish off the card.



Products Used:
Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks Die
My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments Stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Outline Hearts die
Silver DecoFoil
Silver Thread by Coats & Clark
Lawn Fawn Banner Die

No comments:

Post a Comment