Friday, August 5, 2016

Thank You

I had a lot of fun creating today's card.  It's the first time I've tried a technique like this.  I started out by heat embossing a vellum panel with Ranger's Liquid Platinum embossing powder, then I turned the panel over and colored the back side of it with copic markers.  Of course I had to finish the card off by incorporating my favorite Lawn Fawn paper because it matched so well.  I'm excited to experiment a little more with heat embossing on vellum. 


Products used:
Avery Elle's Canopy stamp set
Lawn Fawn plaid paper
Copic Markers
Ranger's Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink

3 comments:

  1. I was "this" close to buying that Avery Elle stamp and didn't. Now you make me want to put it right back in the cart. Love the emboss on vellum and coloring the backside, what a great technique, one that I plan to try soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun set. This is my first time using it. It does seem somewhat limited with what you can do with it. It's such a large statement image. I think it will come in handy when I need a quick card... Just stamp it, color it, and add whatever sentiment I need.

      Delete
    2. That's the reason I didn't purchase, I thought I might use it once. But your card is so beautiful, it makes me want it anyway, lol!

      Delete