Saturday, August 6, 2016

Smile! It's Your Birthday!

Oh heavens I'm just in love with this cow stamp by Craftin Desert Diva's.  I was also excited to finally use this paper backed denim that I bought ages ago.  I keep telling myself that I need to go through my supplies and use the stuff I haven't used yet before I buy anymore.  I was able to use several of those un-used products on this card.  The layout is inspired by the  My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 292.  Below is the sketch along with the card I created for it.





Products used:
Lawn Fawn Say Cheese Die
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Sun Die
Stitched Hillside Borders Die
Simon Says Stamp Smile Circle Die
Simon Says Stamp Happy and Smile Sentiment Stamp
DCWV Paper Backed Denim
Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Moovelous Stamp
Copic Markers
 

2 comments: