Sunday, August 14, 2016

Prayers to You and Your Family

I love the soft mint, yellow, and dark grey combination on this card.  The leaves were die cut using some of my handmade paper.  I find I turn to it whenever I need a very pastel, soft color that I don't have in my regular stash.  I don't add dye to my handmade paper so they're typically very muted shades that are hard to find otherwise.

 I used my new Fishtail Banner dies from Sunny Studio Stamps.  I love how it adds that finishing touch with the scalloped border.  I also used Lawn Fawns Stitched Rectangle die around the edges.
The scribble rose and stacked leaves are by my My Favorite Things, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Supplies used:
Sunny Studio Stamps Fishtail Banners die
Hero Arts Prayers Stamp and Die set
My Favorite Things Scribble Roses Die
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Layered Leaves
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die

No comments:

Post a Comment