Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Locker Art

My daughter started school today and this is her first year with a locker.  I forgot what serious business decorating your locker was!  They have some adorable locker accessories available.  We bought a few decorations, but also have a few papercrafted projects planned for it.  Today I made this small inspirational "wall art" panel that she can hang up with a magnet.  She loves anything bright and colorful and her locker décor matches her personality.  It's a standard A2 size and was made using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and an emboss resist technique. 


I do have a few more school related projects planned, so you'll see those in the next few days. 

Products used:
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Hero Arts Find the Magic Wooden Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment