Tuesday, August 23, 2016

It's Simple. I Love You.

I found these little birds in the SomeBunny stamp set by Birdy Brown, from My Favorite Things and imagined them sitting on a wire talking to each other.  I thought this sentiment from MFT's Essential Sentiments set went perfectly with this sweet little scene.


I kept the card pretty simple with some stitched detail around the edges of the card and around the square, which is popped up on some foam tape for dimension.  I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to blend a soft sky background, fading out towards the top.  I colored the birds with copics, stamped a couple clouds from the same stamp set, added a few scattered sequins, and this card was complete.  Sweet and simple. 

Supplies Used:
My Favorite Things SomeBunny stamp set by Birdie Brown
Lawn Fawn Little Bundle Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments Stamp Set
Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Such a simple sweet card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! I love the look of clean and simple cards but I sure do struggle making them. I always want to add more. :). I've been challenging myself to create something CAS every so often.

      Delete