Friday, August 19, 2016

I Believe In You

I'm so in love with unicorns right now and it doesn't help that there are so many cute unicorn stamp sets on the market.  I think I need them all!


For today's card I started out using my Peerless watercolors to create a rainbow water colored background.  I then stenciled a white polka dot over top and die cut a scalloped frame, raising the center panel up with some foam tape. 


To color the unicorn I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and my Dove Blender Pen.  I'm new to using the Clean Color Real Brush Markers and find it easier to blend using the blender pen rather than my water brush.  I also find it easier if I heat emboss my image first.  It helps me stay in the lines.  I really should practice using them.  I finished the card off by scattering some water droplets and sequins and of course a coat of glitter on my unicorns mane and tail.

Supplies used:
My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 Die-namics
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Peerless Watercolors
Avery Elle Be A Unicorn
Pretty Pink Posh water droplets
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment