Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Get Well Soon - Clean and Simple

Today I really wanted to challenge myself to create a clean and simple card.  This type of design is one I struggle with because I always want to add more stuff when my cards feel empty.  I have to tell you - it was all I could do NOT to add sequins to this card.  I had to keep reminding myself "clean and simple, clean and simple".  I do like how it turned out.  I did a little ink blending in the center with a polka dot stencil, added a little dimension with some fun foam under the scalloped circle and added some strips of glitter cardstock along both edges.  I colored the Lawn Fawn Band-Aid with copic markers and finished it off with some Wink of Stella clear glitter.

 

Products used:
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scalloped Die
Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamp Set
Ranger's Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Fun Foam



No comments:

Post a Comment