Wednesday, August 10, 2016

From The Desk Of...

It's hard to believe it's already time to go back to school.  I'm not one of those moms who gets excited when summer break comes to an end.  I only have one daughter and I miss her like crazy when she's not here.  I do love to give Harli's teachers papercrafted gifts that they can use, and I think everyone can use cards.  I try to gift them a mix of card sets throughout the year - some personalized teacher cards, some thank you and hello cards, and cards they can use for various occasions like birthdays and get well soon and such.  Back to school night is this week and I created this set of personalized note cards for her new teacher using the Lawn Fawn A Good Apple set. 


I didn't use a whole lot of dimension because I plan on giving them as a set and need them to fit inside a stationary card box, so only the small elements are popped up on some foam tape. 



Products used:
Lawn Fawn A Good Apple stamp set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle die
My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Die-Namics
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment