Monday, August 29, 2016

Deck the Halls

I'm back with another Christmas card to share with you!  For this one I used very traditional Christmas colors on a Kraft background, a glitter embossed sentiment, and one of my favorite Lawn Fawn plaid papers. 

 

When I saw this wreath die from Gina Marie Designs I knew it would be the perfect all-season wreath.  It could be decorated with berries, lights, bulbs, or a bow for the holidays, flowers for spring, or even die cut using fall or winter colors... so many possibilities.


For today's card I heat embossed my sentiment, placing part of it on a small banner, which was attached using some foam tape for added dimension.  I added a scalloped border along the bottom edge to reveal one of the fabulous new Lawn Fawn plaids, and finished off the card with some enamel dot berries and a twine bow. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I have something very exciting in store that I'll be ready to share sometime later this week, so be sure to check back!

Products Used:
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pack
Gina Marie Designs Wreath Die
Mama Elephant Borderlines Trio Die
W Plus 9 Festive Christmas Greetings Stamp
Neenah 100lb Desert Storm Kraft Cardstock
Neenah 110lb Cover Cardstock in Solar White
 


No comments:

Post a Comment