Sunday, August 28, 2016

Christmas Quilt

This card reminds me of all the things I love about the holiday season - snuggling up in front of a fire, wrapped up in a quilt, drinking peppermint hot cocoa, listening to Christmas music on the record player.  Yes - I'm already starting to prepare for Christmas!  It's really not too far off if you think about it.  The more I can prepare throughout the year, the more I can relax and enjoy the season when it's here, so get ready to start seeing more fun Christmas projects here on my blog.


I couldn't wait to pair my Lawn Fawn plaids with the Quilt Block die from Gina Marie Designs, and both orders arrived on the same day.  This card involved a lot of die cutting and paper piecing, but it's totally worth it.  The new Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Christmas Paper Pack works perfectly (that's a lot of P's) as the "fabric" in this quilt.  This sentiment is from the new Lawn Fawn Merry Messages stamp set, which has SO many wonderful sentiments for the holidays.  Do you start preparing for the holidays early?  Or do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of last minute preparations?

Products Used:
Gina Marie Designs Flower Burst Quilt Block Die
Lawn Fawn Sentiment Banner Dies
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Christmas Paper Pack
Lawn Fawn Merry Messages Stamp Set
Paper Smooches Dots and Dashes Die

Misc. From My Stash:
White embossing powder
Enamel Dots
Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment